Went dwn 2 acc Jh till 10 & didn't expect i'll fucking break down agn.. I wna go bang wall alr. I thought i could control & hold back my tears but i couldn't. Aftering read tht msg, worse. FML like srsly.
Anyw, was fucking shocked 2 see you come. Didn't knw or rather expect you would come. Like wtf 2 me.! Gosh. Thanks 4 the large koi. At least something 2 make me smile 4 awhile. Pls dnt waste your time queuing nxt time, dnt worth it like srsly. But really appreciate it though.
Perhaps Jh's half right.. A leopard could change its spots? But.. Argh. Fuck. I dnt wna be so emotional. Can someone just teach me how 2 get it off me? Fuck this shit. I wna fucking shout out loud. Fuck. Anyw, thanks all 4 your concern & trying 2 cheer me up. Esp Riversidemotherfucker! Kamsahamnida!
Okay lah. My fav. korkor is coming 2 find me nw. Hope i wnt break dwn agn. Too xiasuay alr, keep cry infront of ppl. Eddie said i'm a strong girl. Yeah, i am. No more breaking dwn, No more.
