@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

我不知道我对你有多么重要

I really need time. If you can't wait thn forget it, just give up. I really dnt knw wht the fuck i want. Damn this shit. It's getting kinda out of hand. Can't imagine i cried just bcze of this. Fuck. You thought it's nth at all, i dnt give a damn? Come on, you're fucking wrong. No one knws hw miserable i'm feeling right nw. The stress you're giving me. & Wait, How deep can your love be for me whn you can't even fucking wait for a day. You're tired of waiting, physically & mentally. Thn i rather you dnt wait alr. I rather i regret ite thn being with someone like tht, like srsly. If this is really torturing you thn just give up. I won't force you to wait. You'll be happier tht way too. Time is all i need now.

Having lots of laughters since fri. Thanks alot ppl, i really appreciate you guys for making me ROFLOLMAO. Friday, Ed drove us around. Prawning, yishun for famous nasilemak. Really enjoy tht night. Saturday, Ed drove over to fetch jh & i to his hse. Slack, watched taiwan stepup3. Bck to 5head, met zb, wh, ps & qm. Halfway went to meet honey & thn was kinda surprised. Nvm abt tht. Bck 2 slack with them aftermath. Kamsahamnida ah ZibingKorkor, send me here & thr. Hehehe. Felina & wh came thn. Finally home at 12plus after the beer kena spilled. Hahaha. Today, went for piano in the noon. Zb just came & pass me his harddisk. Hehehe, movies & dramas. Cool. OahaijMickeyKorkor, dnt smtj alr, must be happy ah!

Anyw, thanks for the drink. I can only say, leopard nvr change its spots. Afterall, I still choose to believe in fate. We'll still be friends.

没有勇气, 我已经把我们的约定给忘了.
.