@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm not a stop along way. I'm a destination.

Initially wanted 2 stay in & slp all day, but fail. Went 2 watch movie with my whitewhite bro. Legend of the fist. Had subway 4 dinner b4 tht & i rant nonstop at him. Hehehe. After everything, went 2 find Zb opp jp thr. Waited 4 Jh & Sh end their badminton & bck 2 5head. Home early 2day, exactly at 12am sharp. Was supposed 2 meet riversidemotherfucker 2 slack, but...

Okay. Can't wait 4 tmr. Gna fucking shout my lungs out. Nt gna be a emo kid ever agn. Fuck emo. I'll be the happy me since everyone wna see the happy me. WAHAHAHAHAHA. I gna be strong & i won't fucking waste my tears on guys anymore! I'll listen 2 wht catty said, nt worth it. Though i'm like fucking sad after receiving tht msg. But it's normal i guess & i managed 2 hold bck my tears. I'll put everything behind & nvr look bck.

I'M SO GNA DO EVERYTHING THT MAKE THE BOTH OF YOU HATE ME.!! I'M SORRY. CAN I JUST GET DRUNK & FUCKING NT WAKE UP? FML.
-