SUP! H@PPi3 2012!
I've got my boy by my side on 3112'2011 at 11.59pm to 0101'2012 at 12.01am.
Your love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming my soul.♡






You light up my world like nobody else.
So, i woke up rather late on the 31st dec. Darling came over to wait for me to prepare and such. Headed over to suntec as darling's craving for astons! We reached at around 9pm and the queue's really long so we headed to fish&co. My favourite! ✌ We were super bloated aftermath and we rested our stomach at the fortune fountain area till we have the strength to move.
We started to walk over to marina at around 11.30pm. I swear i sweated like shit and i was quite irritated. But looking at my darling sweating even more than me and still walk along without complaining or looking irritated, i decided to throw my irritation away. ☺ We waited till 12am sharp to catch the fireworks together. It's the first year for me to watch fireworks with my boyfriend alone, just the two of us. Though we didn't kiss for the whole of 2 minutes, from 3112'2011 11.59am to 0101'2012 12.01am.. I'm more than happy to have him by my side. After fireworks, we headed to clarke quay to meet his group of friends at hollywood to drink! Met that budget bitch, kenneth before heading to hollywood first. That bitch's forever a bitch! Oh yaaaaa, and kengying too! ヅ


Waited for darling's friends to reach, one after one and finally everything settled. Drinking time!!! Drink drank drunk drama for me. Wanna vomit but can't come out again! Anddddd it's the first time i went in to a toilet cubicle with 3 girls. We're our boyfriends' friend's gfs. They helped me to vomit with all sorts of stupid ideas. Failed and we took turns to sheeeeeeeh sheeeeeeh! ◕ ‿ -


-
I want to be your reason to smile.


Though it's just walk walk, dinner, fireworks and drinking again this year, nothing new but i'm still happy! I'm really glad to have you with me, celebrating this brand new year together. I've got so much so much to tell you. I appreciate every single and little things that you had done for me. Tolerating my nonsenses, attitudes and changing yourself to accept me, my life. I know there're one or two problems that you're facing.. about me, the passer-bys around me and my life. I'm changing, changing my stubborn-ness and thinking. I know you just don't want anything bad to happen to me and i'll regret. I can't believe and don't know why what made me want to change. You're the first one after so long that i'm willing to change and afraid of losing. Though we're together for like just a month plus, but darling, you really mean a lot to me and i want you to be in my life, as long as possible. I believe you're different from them. I'm really loving you too much, so much, very much ❣ Chan rak khun ♡ xoxo
Every night i go to sleep, i think about you, think about me, think about us and how much i love you baby ❤
