
Love a person for what he is, not what you think you can make him to be.
2011 is coming to an end. Many shits happened in 2011 and i did so many stupid and foolish stuffs. If only i can rewind and stop time to erase everything and stop when i met darling. Guess meeting darling was the best of the year. Resolutions for 2012 are never ending. I demand a lot and most of them are above my expectations. Sometimes, i really can't stand myself. I'm so weird and complicated. No one can really understand me and know what i want even i don't even know myself. I'm a complete retard. For now, i can confirm that i'm really in love with my darling. That urge to see him and have him by my side 24/7 is so... No perfect word to describe that feeling... ϡ
The perfect words never crossed my mind, cause there was nothing in there but you.
Second last day of the year, i woke up at 9 in the night. Feeling so restless on my bed and finally got my ass off to bathe at 11.30pm. Met adi to catch-up an hour later at void deck. Darling came over after his work and we went to eat. Settled my craving for laksa. Hehe. I am so fat and my darling still wants me fat. Cannot stand him at times. But still, love him so much. He's the first bf that i can act stupid, silly, retard and chakchak with. So happy to have someone that's willing to do what i wanna do with me! ☺ I wanted to draw earlier on at 4 in the morning and i just randomly told him. Woohoo, he said okay straight away! Googled for cartoon character and tada.. Darling's drawing vs mine. He's so sweet, drew the heart and my name in. Heart melts. ❤
