@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nobody will replace you because i can't imagine living without you


Ever since i met you, no one else is worth thinking about.
It's not everyday that you can find someone who can put up with your bullshit and hold on to them. Seriously. I'm glad i found you, to be there for me and put up with my random bullshits every single day. I'm afraid you would leave one day cze you were so much better than me. I can't stand the thought of you with anyone else. Paranoid, sensitive, whatever you call it, i admit i am. I just need you so much, I don't want anyone to replace me. I want to be the one that mean the whole wide world to you. I want to be the only one that you think of. I want to be your one and only. I always miss you the very moment you that you leave. If only i could wake up next to you. You should know how much i love you, how much you mean to me and lastly.. you should know that you're perfect to me, completely.


I want you to be happy but i want to be the reason.
In the midst of planning to go for a short getaway trip to phuket with dear currently. He's working very hard this week. Poor thing. Hardly have time to meet him and i miss him so much. He's doing everything for me, for us, for our trip. I'm happy yet unhappy. My heart aches to see him work so hard, not having enough sleep. Haiiiiiiiiii. Never did i thought he would be so serious. Really love how he'd always pamper me and put me in his first priority. But the stupid me just have to say some hurting words to hurt him. Hehe. But darling, you know i really love you too much so much very much. Can't wait to get outta sg with you and enjoy. You're everything that i want.