Made payment for 3D2N genting trip with Yx. We're leaving to genting on the 27th of march. Finally a really short and near getaway trip. Just you and me, me and you. Anticipating.. like totally!!
Had our dinner over at that over-priced area in chinatown. We still head for snow ice aftermath. I was craving for it so badly. Before our dinner, we had donuts from donut factory at suntec. Been eating so much lately. I can never control my diet. Sigh.
Had mcd delivery with Yx and he left for home around an hour ago. Poor boy. Suffering from stomach ache, most prolly gastric. Don't know what can i do to make him feel better. I'm sucha #fail girlfriend. Hate seeing him in pain. I can only hope his stomach gets better now.
I really love cuddling with you. It's feel so great having you by my side and in your arms. You're almost my e v e r y t h i n g. I hope we could really be together till .... Never wanna be out of your life. I really love you, so much so much.
