@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I still remember the first day i met you.


I feel so shitty now and i don't know why. Assignments deadline and exams are nearing, stressful. Anyway, darling came over after he woke up and i decided to accompany him to bugis to collect his pay and have dinner together initially. But we reached too late, so we just had dinner together and chit-chat. Accompanied him to dhoby ghaut to wait for 502 and he dropped at his workplace while i continued my journey back home. Feeling so restless now and i miss my boy again. Sigh :(
Why am i,
Not pretty enough
Not slim enough
Not smart enough
Not talented enough
Not loud enough
Not tall enough
Not normal enough
Not good enough
Not experienced enough
Not confident enough
Not perfect enough
Just not enough



I'll find my old self back, just because of you. You mean so much to me. I love you!