Happy Valentine's Day
This year valentine's day is a little different for me. No expensive presents, cursing, swearing, cheating, drinking.. Having him as mine is the best gift ever. I know i had said my previous are the best i ever had before but you're really diffferent. You're the best i ever had currently. You're the only one who will give in to me no matter what and still love, dote, pamper, care about me like no tomorrow. I really love you.




Darling brought me to shangri-la hotel for dinner buffet at the line. Love him for making the effort to search for international buffet bcze of my loving for sashimi. Hehe. Received flowers, card and cookies from him. We spend this day short and sweet by having dinner together only, bcze i'm having 2 exams the next day. But darling was sweet enough to accompany me study till almost 4 in the morning. Love sleeping in his arms with his hugs and kisses.
I just want to crawl under the sheets with you and cuddle until sunrise.


So anyway, we designed ice-cream for each other. Obviously his design for me is not as appealing as mine for him. Hehe. Cannot resist his chak chak face. My qt pie, my thi rak. Cannot imagine days without him. I'm so used to seeing him almost everyday. If only i could keep you by my side 24/7. Cannot help but to fall for you deeper and deeper.
I don't think you know,
I'll always love you.
