@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I don't want to be compared with someone else


When i fell for you, i fell really hard.

I still remember the day we first met, started talking and how i tried remembering your face. At that point of time, i just ended a childish r/s and gave myself a duration of being single till the very next year which is 2012, but as expected and predicted by my friends, they're right, i failed. Never did i thought you would fall for me and i would fall for you so quickly. Thank god you're really different from all the other guys. Can't believe we're going to be together for 4 months soon and that means, you've been tolerating my nonsense and giving in to me all these while.

Without you, i would not have been the me now. No more clubs and pubs with different group of guy friends, staying home more than usual, no texting with random guys. I admit sometimes it's really difficult for me to resist such events but i believe you'll bring the best out of me again. For you, i'm really willing to stop doing all these. They're nothing compared to you. It's so difficult for me to have this i-don't-wanna-lose-you feeling and of cause, i'll never let you go so easily.

I love you