I just need someone to be firm, mature, caring, true and treat me like his one and only and nt like some kinda part-time girlfriend. Most importantly, gentleman. Leaving me walk behind and you walk right at the front whn i'm with my friends and you're with yours whn we're heading 2 the same venue doing the same thing. Wtf is this? I rly hate it, once is enough. Wht do you exactly treat me as? Isn't this the least basics? Argh. Fuck. I realized, maybe we're frm different world. I smoke, you don't. I need my freedom, i hve many friends, i needa meet them. Am i expecting too much? Damn. But it's just nt even up 2 my standard. None of my friends support me which is a saddening thing. They told me this, don't even hve 2 waste your time 2 intro. We don't even wna knw, see the face jitao cannot, fail.. Somemore it's frm different group of cliques. Sigh. Does the problem lies with you, me or them? Or maybe impression means alot to me, her, him, them, everyone? I knw my friends want me 2 be happy but none is encouraging me! Except Wt sis.. And sis, thanks for your concern, help and advices. I appreciate it. Just sucks 2 be me. I guess i'm still nt rdy 4 rs? Hate myself 4 always being so impatient. It's always the same, after getting tgt.. true colours shown and problems arise. Fml.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally answered kpk's call today! Felt so guilty 4 nt answering ytd and thanks to him, my hp jitao die! Went for job briefing this morning with clique. Kimchiii damn funny whn taking photo 4 our passes. We all jitao ROFLOLMAO. Training gna start nxt week, mon-fri frm 8am-5pm. Damn muthafuckin' torturing. No smoke breaks inbetween, like smlj. If we were 2 fail the exam, gt 2 pay 540 bucks. God bless we'll all fucking pass and work tgt!
After everything, headed 2 vivo 2 meet Edmund & Felina. Settle our lunch at superdog, Zhiyu didi came follow by joanne. Left vivo in the evening and we took bus 30 bck. I swear we're muthafuckin' noisy. Played the chop chilli chop chop game otw bck. Damn fun, been so long since i laughed so hard and felt so happy. Bck 2 jp, had a stick tgt b4 i left 4 bugis 2 meet my audiohouse show friend. Went 2 arcade 2 play after dinnz with him. Had fun agn, time crisis, house of the dead, basketball, photohunt, mario and see him play initial d. Damn shiok! Starbucks 2 chit chat and we left at 11.30!
Bck 2 5head, meet clique (Qad, Shihan, Xiao Weihong, Joanne & Zhiyu didi) and finally i saw Jason Liu Weihong! Miss him so muthafuckin' much. After a month, he's outta db. But he gt 2 continue 2 serve his nxt sentence soon which is super sad! :( I promised 2 bake him the cookies tht he requested 4 asap, b4 his nxt sentence! I.MUST.BAKE.IT.ASAP!!!!
Can't wait 2 hang with clique after Zibing korkor book out! ^^ Looking forward! G2g, ciaoz!
After everything, headed 2 vivo 2 meet Edmund & Felina. Settle our lunch at superdog, Zhiyu didi came follow by joanne. Left vivo in the evening and we took bus 30 bck. I swear we're muthafuckin' noisy. Played the chop chilli chop chop game otw bck. Damn fun, been so long since i laughed so hard and felt so happy. Bck 2 jp, had a stick tgt b4 i left 4 bugis 2 meet my audiohouse show friend. Went 2 arcade 2 play after dinnz with him. Had fun agn, time crisis, house of the dead, basketball, photohunt, mario and see him play initial d. Damn shiok! Starbucks 2 chit chat and we left at 11.30!
Bck 2 5head, meet clique (Qad, Shihan, Xiao Weihong, Joanne & Zhiyu didi) and finally i saw Jason Liu Weihong! Miss him so muthafuckin' much. After a month, he's outta db. But he gt 2 continue 2 serve his nxt sentence soon which is super sad! :( I promised 2 bake him the cookies tht he requested 4 asap, b4 his nxt sentence! I.MUST.BAKE.IT.ASAP!!!!
Can't wait 2 hang with clique after Zibing korkor book out! ^^ Looking forward! G2g, ciaoz!
