Sch has started and i dread gg to sch everyday. We can't stand year ones wearing so nice to sch and such. Omg, like srsly. We hve been playing monopoly deal in every single lecture. It's getting addictive and i'm like on killing spree, keep owning. Wahaha.
Thr's no sch today but well, i gt my ass bck to sch to get my lappy configured. B sent me thr though. Town aftermath to meet hy for shopping. Spent quite alot at art friend and kinokuniya. Hate myself for loving cute stuffs. Anyw, b came to find us in the evening. 3 of us settle our dinnz at din tai fung! Had my fav. xlbs, porkchop fried rice, spicy&sour soupy, and some extremely delicious chilli plus vinegar dumplings! ^^ Can't stop liking such delicious food. Nevertheless, can't stop loving jap food. Sashimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. OMG!!!
It's been t-h-r-e-e freaking years. I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo!
Thr's no sch today but well, i gt my ass bck to sch to get my lappy configured. B sent me thr though. Town aftermath to meet hy for shopping. Spent quite alot at art friend and kinokuniya. Hate myself for loving cute stuffs. Anyw, b came to find us in the evening. 3 of us settle our dinnz at din tai fung! Had my fav. xlbs, porkchop fried rice, spicy&sour soupy, and some extremely delicious chilli plus vinegar dumplings! ^^ Can't stop liking such delicious food. Nevertheless, can't stop loving jap food. Sashimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. OMG!!!
It's been t-h-r-e-e freaking years. I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo! I wna visit the zoo!
I RLY WNA VISIT THE ZOO! Ahhh. I rly needa get my brows trimmed by tmr. Okay. I needa slp nw. Bye.

