@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You can't fix your mistakes.



Had eggprata, fries & ice-blended horlicks with honey the other day. Gosh, craving 4 it nw :-( After my exams catchup @ thr & eat the same agn k honey! Hehe. Anyw, sch 4 math quiz this morning, merely 2 hours. Had mac 4 lunch with them b4 heading home. Took a nap & tht cheater came 2 wake me up in the evening. Idk hw he gt Grown ups tht movie in his lappy. But whtever, we watched it. Cool. We went dwn 4 dinner with bro thn. Wanted 2 study but failed. Idk whr the feel went 2. I ended up wasting my time away. Fuck. Really hate it ah. I thought you would be different, hwever it was just my thought. I wanted you 2 see me through it all. But 4get it, its time i think. So bye.