@Stoptheparanoia
Friday, September 10, 2010
I tried to forget those memories. But those memories refused to forget me.
Sch in the noon, i was fucking late agn. I can nvr be early even whn Jolith told me he's leaving his hse 30 mins b4 he's really leaving, fuck this. Jolith waited 30mins 4 me, lucky he nvr kp. Hehe. Headed over 2 class first. After Wh & ting reached, did maths 4 an hour plus & off 4 lunch. 2day we ji hardworking yi xia wor. Did maths all the way till 6.30pm. Yeah, hoshi was really gr8 excluding the waiting 4 our dishes. I love the greentea icecream thr, really nice. I had 3 servings, fml. Someone just kill me please, i'm adding fats like thr's no tmr. Even after 4 hours, my stomach's still bloated. Fuck. Anyw, lepak with riversidemuthafucker & his friends were fun, cool. & Fuckyeah, re-book btt on9 earlier on due 2 Wh ganchiong-ness. Okay, same timing nw. Cool ah. Okay, me really kan emo 2day. Knn. Thanks 2 those who let me rant ah. Kamsahamnida Goodbro! Kay lah, off 2 chat with my chiongster gege liao. Fuck emo.
