@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY WHITEWHITE BRO!


I really hate rwp. Editing over & over agn. 52% plagiarism, even contents also counted as plagiarism.? Wtf, like seriously.

Dear came over after his class this afternoon & wake me up when i plan 2 sleep till evening. Gosh. Had mac fries & mcflurry 4 lunch. Wee, my favourite mcflurry. I feel like eating mcflurry nw. No, B&j's cookieaffair to be exact. Hehehe. He left 4 home at 9pm thn & i'm missing him nw.

Tmr's thurs. Gna go out 4 food. Koi agn? or icecream instead? Hehehe. Shall let my stupid boy make the decision bcze i fucking cnt decide. I love desserts, awwwww. Maybe just a cheesecake will do? Damn. Am always craving 4 fat food. Fuck.

A will/can never do wht B will do. Bro has been reminding me tht everyone has different character, attitude, temper & etc. I'll bear tht in mind & stop whining 4 once. No more comparison should be made. Argh. Bye.