
"I'll be there, when the stars don't shine, till the heaven burst, and the words don't ryhme, I know when I die, you'll be on my mind, and I love you, always!"
Hi cheater. I'm updating 4 you agn bcze you're so sweet with the sentence. I love you always too! Hehe. Anyw, my stupidboy visited the dental with me on friday & i had my braces tightened. In the night, we had mac 4 dinner with Zibing. Was craving so much 4 doublecheeseburger but... Sad.Out 2 chinatown with mum & bro 2day. Wanted 2 hve koi so much but the queue.. just too long. Headed 2 aunt's shop first & yumcha 4 dinner. Random dessert shop 4 dessert thn, bcze we can't find jidechi. Idk why i love desserts so much. Added alot of fats 2night. Damn. I bet tht cheater gna ditch me soon bcze of my fats. & Whn are we gna go enjoy desserts ah, cheater? Hee.
Tht's all 4 nw. Gna conti studying alr, time waits 4 no man. Nvst exam this mon, damn fast! :-( I miss you, my TanShihan새한!
