
"WHEN WE FIRST MET, I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA THAT YOU WOULD BE SO IMPORTANT TO ME"
Dear came over in the morning, sch tgt in the noon & he sent me 2 my class b4 heading over 2 his. How swt, i like i like. Hehe. He waited 2 hrs 4 my class 2 end & thn we went 2 settle my cravings. Toastbox, potato thingy & KOIbbtea 4 dinner. Satisfied. I wanna go back & have tht mango dessert. Imma happy girl 2day. Hehe. Hope thngs will remain like this everyday.
Its 1.14am nw & i should start 2 study alr. Nss & gems quiz tmr. Zomg. I knw nuts abt my gems. Genes? Gonecase. Oh ya, i really love that pic of my bf above. Mad cute, hehe. Alright, off 2 read the slides. Bye.
Its 1.14am nw & i should start 2 study alr. Nss & gems quiz tmr. Zomg. I knw nuts abt my gems. Genes? Gonecase. Oh ya, i really love that pic of my bf above. Mad cute, hehe. Alright, off 2 read the slides. Bye.
