
I love you no more, miss you no more, need you no more, want you no more, heart you no more.
I walked away, get you outta my head and heart successfully, there you come again. Sending regards to me.? I seriously don't know wtf are you thinking. You can forget about how you wanting to hurt my friend even when i beg you not to, agree and promise to your requests. Like come on, you lead your life, i lead my life. Friends instead?.. Obviously a no. I'm still freaking mad at you, or should i say extremely. And that madness have already lead to hating you, so can you stop appearing in my life?. I hope i don't have to hear your name or you sending regards to me ever again cause i really hate it. Grrr. Your sending regards to me is like wtfgnd please, i don't see a need to. So, ya know what to do. Strangers still. B.Y.E!
I walked away, get you outta my head and heart successfully, there you come again. Sending regards to me.? I seriously don't know wtf are you thinking. You can forget about how you wanting to hurt my friend even when i beg you not to, agree and promise to your requests. Like come on, you lead your life, i lead my life. Friends instead?.. Obviously a no. I'm still freaking mad at you, or should i say extremely. And that madness have already lead to hating you, so can you stop appearing in my life?. I hope i don't have to hear your name or you sending regards to me ever again cause i really hate it. Grrr. Your sending regards to me is like wtfgnd please, i don't see a need to. So, ya know what to do. Strangers still. B.Y.E!
