@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Run to you


My Bf's really sweet y'know. He always snatch to carry my bag even when he's already carrying his. This made me really guilty because he looked as if i'm bullying him, he's my maid? Hehe. The best part is that he don't mind and still snatch to carry it. I know my Bf's ultimate nice, ultra kewl. Awww.

Feeling very bad, promised to meet C for dinner before his enlistment date, today. But... Okay, 3 weeks later, me not gonna put aeroplane. Anyway, Nss labtest ended about one hour ago and its 10.30am now. Stucked at library, studying? No, talking cock with Ts on msn. Fuckshit. I date him sial, like a xiasuey. Act kewl only, want buy digimon. Lmao! I shall go join ting and watch shows on xinmsn. Studying is damn mccripsy, so yeah.