@Stoptheparanoia

My photo
If you get there before i do, don't give up on me.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Down down down

FUCK! You know f-u-c-k, fuck! Yes, fucking fucked up! Today just sucks, not my day. Firstly, thought presentation cancel cause Ting's absent and left with only the three of us. Nevertheless, was forced to present. Like wtf seriously, damn pissed. Secondly, i kept right right right when presenting. Teacher kept correct me = minus marks, just fuck. Thirdly, i somehow upset Bf. Fouthly, iphone's hang, couldn't unlock or msg. Fifthly, restored iphone but contacts all gone. Lastly, moodless, stucked and in a dilemma now. Simply FML! Thinking about tmr, just bang wall and die! I've got no idea how, granny's birthday celebration or out? Crispy mcspicy max.

If I could have 3 wishes, I wouldn't wish for the stars, the moon, the riches and this life. But for 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, and 13 months a year to spend a longer time with you.